Come run away to join the circus Saturday, October 19th as Disco Donnie Presents and Sunset Events embark on a brand new festival experience. Club Cirque is a one-of-a-kind event taking over the South Lot at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. Nightlife and circus come together for the perfect fusion of art and music.
Join us under the big top for an event you will not forget. For the inaugural event, there will be two separate UV decorative tents pumping bass and house music all night. They will be joined by four covered pathways so you don’t have to worry about weather. With tons of performers similar to the most notorious Cirque in the world, expect to see acrobats, contortionists, sword swallowers and so much more.
Check back for updates in the coming weeks as we announce the world-renowned talent that will soundtrack the evening on our enormous stages. Come run away with Club Cirque.
Festival Date: Saturday, October 19, 2013
Festival Hours: 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Age: 18+ to enter, 21+ to drink with valid ID
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not be tolerated — either inside or outside the venue. If you are found inebriated at the entrance, security will not allow you to enter the festival. Event staff reserves the right of admittance refusal.
Please bring a big smile and be prepared to enjoy the full Club Cirque Festival experience — the people, music and dancing.
Security and Entry
Everyone will be searched upon entrance to the venue. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Safety and Medical
Club Cirque is dedicated to providing the most secure and safe environment for our patrons as possible. A team consisting of public and private security, as well as medical staff, will be present throughout the entire event. If you require assistance, please look for the medical and information tents, or seek out a security or staff team member.
Bars for 21+
For patrons who are 21 and older, a selection of mixed drinks and cold beer will be served at the bars located throughout the grounds.
An assorted menu will be available for purchase in the vendor village and at various stations around the venue.
There will be numerous ATMs located around the venue. ATM locations will be marked on maps available throughout the event.
The Club Cirque Merchandise Booth(s) can be found on the event map and will have a variety of t-shirts, tank tops, and other items for sale.
Lost and Found
The lost and found will be located next to the information booth inside the event.
The festival will take place rain or shine
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any U.S. government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth.
- A U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- School identification.
- Consular identification.
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S.
- Expired identification of any kind.
- Birth certificates.
- Xerox copies of any identification.
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges.
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas.
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving.
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc…
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Pets.
- NO Massagers.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights used for Light Shows.
- NO Pacifiers or Dust Masks.
- NO Eyedrops (available inside festival at the General Store).
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers.
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters.
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees.
- NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, Chairs or Blankets.
- NO Backpacks Over 12″ × 12″.
- NO Camelbaks or Bota Bags.
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 10″ × 10″).
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks).
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry).
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy).
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs).
- NO Video Cameras.
- NO flags or totems which contain metal pieces, flammable materials, professional camera/video equipment, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. We reserve the right to refuse or inspect any totem for any grounds whatsoever, including, but not limited to: safety and/or prohibited item concerns.
- YES Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 10″ × 10″).
- YES Fanny Packs.
- YES Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras.
- YES Cell Phones.
- YES Sunglasses.
- YES Hats.
- YES Lighters.
- YES Closed Packs of Cigarettes.
- YES Sealed/Wrapped Tampons.
- YES Earplugs.
- YES Sealed Chapstick and Lip Gloss.
- YES Glowsticks, Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- YES Sealed Packs of Gum.
- Your Ticket.
- Your Photo ID.
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes.
- Good Vibes.
- Festival Costumes Encouraged!